Sorry, but you do not have permission to view this content.
- Opioid QI Leadership team will met with each clinic involved in CDC Opioid QI project by 10/31/19 to review potential QI measures for project, obtain buy-in from operations/medical team, and further define clinic specific goals. (9/28/19-Goal 75% complete-1 clinic left to visit)
- Health Sx leadership to research opportunities to develop integrated behavioral health services within primary care clinics (Outsource vs. build from ground up within health sx) by 12/31/19
- Content Experts (MD and LCSW) to facilitate learning session with Newport Family Care medical providers related to ongoing QI Opioid process by 11/30/19).
- Send clinical QI measure data to CDC QI Collaborative Project by 10/30/19
- Opioid Tapering Resources will be presented to Manheim Pike medical provider to support inherited panel of pts on legacy opioid prescriptions
- BH provider at College Avenue clinic will be provided with educational support from content expert LCSW in the area of Pain, Opioids, Prescription Opioid Dependence and the CDC Safe Opioid Prescribing Guidelines by 10/2/19
- Above Draft Goals/Activities submitted by Laura Heesacker