Goals – Round 1 (process driven)
- Raise Community & Organizational Awareness of the need for Opioid Management
- Create CDC QI Opioid Collaborative Dashboard
- Have all providers signed up for e-prescribing for Schedule II – V
- Establish and Refine Opioid Prescribing Policy
- Monitor PDMP Review Patterns
- Monitor Controlled Substance Prescribing Patterns
Note: Details of goals (i.e. expected results, measurement, process owner) can be found in the attachment)
Goals – Round 2 (data driven)
1. Decrease Opioid prescribing volumes at Owensboro Health
a. Need trend data from last 6 -12 month
b. Each clinic should have individual goal that contributes to the larger goal
Process Management: Dashboard
2. Decrease total MMEs – ???
3. Decrease co-prescribing opioid and benzo’s ???
4. Improve Urine Drug Screen numbers?
5. Improve Follow up visits?
– Dr. Danhauer to review Goals and tactics to reach goals with each Physician in Cohort during one on one meetings and timeline