Sorry, but you do not have permission to view this content.
- The percent of patients with a new prescription for immediate-release opioid will decrease by 25%.
- There will be an increase of 25% in the percent of patients with a new prescription for chronic pain that a PDMP was checked prior to prescribing.
- There will be an increase of 50% of patients that obtained a UDS prior to prescribing chronic opioids.
- Increase the percent of patients on long term opioids who had a follow-up visit atleast quarterly by 25%.
- Increase PDMP quarterly follow up visits for patients on long term therapy by 25%.
- Care and management will be standardized across the practices.