Opioid QI Collab-Systems Leads Meeting
Click: Join WebEx meeting
Dial: +1-415-655-0002 (US Toll)
Access code: 314 491 938
Welcome & agenda
- Anything else folks want to get answered/cover?
Measures specifications (5 mins – Sarah)
- See website: QICollaborative.org
- Next steps
- Benefit in convening IT folks from across systems?
QI Collaborative website (5 mins – Sarah/Mark)
- Password access sent out
- Share sample documents: opioid policies, treatment agreement/pain contracts, workflows
- Posting upcoming webinars, meetings and past webinar recordings
- What would like access to?
Clinical webinars (8 mins – Sarah/Laura/David)
- When to start up? May 10th or June 15th
- Inviting clinicians/medical directors
- Staggered days and times – booked thru Sept
- Will be recorded
- Difficult conversations
- Legacy patients
- Other topics
- If Not Opioids What Then? (non-pharmacologic & non-opioid pharma)
- Opioids: Which, How Much, and for How Long
- Is it Pain or Is it OUD, or Is it Both?
- Office based Management of OUD
- Priority topics or topics of interest to you?
- Submitting a case for clinical webinars
Asking for additional support directly for your system (2 mins – Sarah)
- Example – Laura is presenting to clinicians/med dir for IHS/Miles
DISCUSSION TOPIC: Provider Engagement – (35 mins – Michael P)
- Round Robin: Have you thought about your plan for engaging plans once policies are in place? If so, what are you thinking?
- Brainstorm future topics for system leads/implementation calls? – (5 mins – Michael P)